Tuesday 28 February 2012

Clean and tidy

We finally got the patio repaired on Sunday. Not a bad job for two people who have never laid any concrete! So yesterday I tackled the yearly job of pressure washing the whole thing. It was worse this year with the mess and everything all disorganized. The pressure washer wasn't working properly either, normally I use a sprayer/scrubber attachment but for some reason it wasn't rotating. So I had to do it a bit at a time with just the sprayer. It takes about 3 times as long that way...... I re potted some plants as I went along, things that were too heavy to move very far. Now comes the even bigger task of trying to figure out where things are going to go this year!! I have a basic idea of what I want to do but it's going to take some thought and a lot of shifting things until it looks right. I think it will be safe now to get my water gardens out and planted up too. There sure is a lot to do!!

1 comment:

  1. All takes time CT but be fantastic when you get how you wan tit to look

    ReplyDelete